The ski courses planned for the first stage of SportInclusive Project were finished. The exciting event which over than 40 young refugees, migrants and foreigners were attended was held by instructors from Forsail Ski Club in Górce Szczęśliwickiej Ski Park.
Mixed sport courses were held for young girls and adult women. With the aim of increasing the intergration of refugees with local community, we have organized a mixture of Pilates, Yoga and Fitness diciplines. 15 women from the target group and volunteers joined these courses. With the amazing effort of our trainer, they had very efficient and funny times. While learning about the rules and techniques, they also realized the physical, mental and spiritual positive effects of this kind of sports. The course has opened a new door to the women to look in a different aspect to the sports.
Families on the Pats
One of the last summer days of Poland, we were on the paths. Poland has various trekking and hiking routes for all ages. We organized a daily trekking tour for families to support the environmental face of sport. More over 40 participants, we gathered in the morning and started to discover the nature on foot. Families spent their Sunday all together and had opportunity to know each other more. Sport is a very strong tool to make life nicer.
- The project hosted a sports festival that provided broad participation of local people and refugees. Sports festival included many fun activities.
- Basketball training and free throw contest,
- Football penalty kick contest,
- Outdoor activities; Zipline, giant swing and climbing wall,
- Badminton training and ball passing activity through the rings with badminton,
- Archery activity,
- Team building events,
- Physical activities with music,
- Table tennis training and eleven point matches