You can access sport facilities, organizations and events with ease from this application.
This application is a part of project called "Promoting the Direct Engagement of Refugees and Host Commiunities by Implementing Innovative Networking Approach in the Field of Sport" that is supported by EU Erasmus+ program.
COURSES and EVENTS
Young people meet with different kinds of sports. They learn how to ski and practice it.
In February, ski course for young refugees and local people were organized. They had 10 lessons with an instuctor from Forsail Ski Club, in Górka Szczęśliwicka and learned to ski. For most of them it was the first time they trying skiing
A festival full of sports, outdoor games and adventure activities.
- The project hosted a sports festival that provided broad participation of local people and refugees. Sports festival included many fun activities.
- Basketball training and free throw contest,
- Football penalty kick contest,
- Outdoor activities; Zipline, giant swing and climbing wall,
- Badminton training and ball passing activity through the rings with badminton,
- Archery activity,
- Team building events,
- Physical activities with music,
- Table tennis training and eleven point matches
Mix Sport Courses
For female refugees, foreigners and young girls, we have organized mixed sport courses including yoga, pilates and fitness. Our target group prefers individual sports instead of team and hall sports. Because of this reason the courses selected according to their needs. After learning basic movements, they would be able to continue their sport life at their home.
Volleyball tournaments for adult men. They train themselves by playing as a team.
A 10-week volleyball match organization was carried out with participating especially for men and young boys. Each match was accompanied by a trainer and refugees played volleyball with local people.
The most attractive and famous sport facility of Warsaw , PGE Narodowy, was visited with children and youngs. The purpose of this trip was to learn more about the sport facilities and to feel the atmosphere. The amazing PGE Stadium reflected the ambiance very well. Thanks to funny and different tour plan, we spent great time.